Homes for Sale in Red Oaks, TX
Located in Williamson County, in the south Cedar Park area, Red Oaks is a 170-acre master-planned community, off Cypress Creek Road and Highway 183. 20 miles away from downtown Austin and 35 miles from Austin-Bergstrom International Airport, it’s also close to major employers and only five miles from the Cedar Park Regional Medical Center. Homes for sale in Red Oaks are priced from $370K to $513K.
Red Oaks homes for sale are elegant, single-family, one-story and two-story houses on secluded lots, in a natural setting. Displaying country charm in a stylish community, Red Oaks listings feature traditional style with current design trends, stone, stucco, brick, and wood exteriors, covered patios, and outdoor living spaces in a professionally landscaped setting.
If you'd like more information about Red Oaks homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Discover Red Oaks Real Estate
Built in the mid to late 2000s by Newmark, David Weekly Homes, Scott Felder Homes, Standard Pacific Homes, and Lennar Homes, Red Oaks real estate comprises 455 houses. It’s affiliated with an active homeowners association (HOA) that organizes fun community events, and professionally managed by RealManage. Red Oaks listings usually have three to five bedrooms, three to four bathrooms, vaulted ceilings, large master suites, garden tubs, granite countertops, open kitchens with stainless steel appliances, hardwood and ceramic flooring, front-load garages, and fenced yards.
Red Oaks homes for sale range in size from 2,500 square feet to 4,000 square feet, with the average size being 3,200 square feet, for an average $132 per square foot, and an average price of $420K. Red Oaks real estate is sought after due to its elegant homes in natural surroundings, with rustic charm, within driving distance to downtown Austin.
Amenities Near Red Oaks TX
Red Oaks residents enjoy community get-togethers as well as community amenities such as a swimming pool, sports courts, playground, park, picnic areas, and clubhouse with kitchen. They usually dine at Soto, Jardin Corona, Smokey Mo’s BBQ, and Local Slice Pizza and shop at Lakeline Mall only five miles away, with specialty stores, nine-screen movie theater, and restaurants.
Nearby is the Twin Lakes Family YMCA with an indoor aquatics center, outdoor pool, splash pad, gymnastic center, and full-size gym. Just 10 minutes away is the Cedar Park Event Center with year-round concerts and performances. Residents enjoy exploring the stunning Twin Lakes next to Cluck Creek as well as nearby Buttercup Creek. The Nelson Ranch Park has lighted basketball and tennis courts, picnic area, and playground. Red Oaks residents can take in a round of golf at the prestigious Avery Ranch Golf Club.
Children who live in the Red Oaks community attend public schools of the Leander Independent School District including Reed Elementary School and Pauline Naumann Elementary School, Artie Henry Middle School, and Vista Ridge High School. Nearby private schools include Cypress Creek Montessori School and Summit Christian Academy.
Red Oaks listings offer prospective homeowners the opportunity to own a large home with an upscale look and feel and rustic charm in a quiet community, within driving distance to downtown Austin.
Community Resources in Red Oaks
Animal Control – (512) 864-8282
Emergency Services –911
- Cedar Park Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 401-5222
- Georgetown Fire Station Number 5 (non-emergency) – (512) 930-3473
- Round Rock Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 218-5590
- Cedar Park Police Department ( non-emergency) – (512) 260-4600
- Georgetown Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 930-3510
- Round Rock Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 218-5500
Sheriff: Williamson County Sheriff (non-emergency) – (512) 943-1300
-Cedar Park Regional Medical Center - 1401 Medical Pkwy, Cedar Park, TX 78613 - (512) 259-1811
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – 300 University Boulevard, Round Rock, TX 78665 – (512) 509-0100
- NextCare Urgent Care – 900 North Austin Avenue, Suite 105, Georgetown, TX 78626 – (512) 930-7828
- Seton Medical Center Williamson – 201 Seton Parkway, Round Rock, TX 78665 – (512) 324-4000
- Urgent & Family Care at Avery Ranch – 10625 West Parmer Lane d400, Austin, TX 78717 – (512) 733-9400
- Cable Service:
- AT&T Uverse – (800) 464-7928
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Austin Energy – (512) 494-9400
- Natural Gas: Texas Gas Service – (800) 700-2443
- AT&T –(888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Trash & Recycling: Waste Management – (800) 594-2088
- Water: Crossroads Utility Services – (512) 246-1400