Richland Estates is an established community located in Travis County’s 78742 zip code near the intersection of Highway 183 and Highway 71. These classic Austin homes of Richland Estates are a great opportunity for first time buyers to own a home just ten miles from Downtown.
A few brand new builds are scattered throughout this close-knit community of around sixty homes, but most are well maintained single family traditional ranch-style houses originally built in the sixties and seventies. With stone exteriors, large yards with mature trees and a stellar location, Richland Estates is definitely an area worth looking at!
If you'd like more information about Richland Estates homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Richland Estates homes for sale showcase three to four bedrooms, private backyards and updated kitchens and bathrooms. Homes here have three to four bedrooms, laminate floors and new countertops. Manicured lawns add major curb appeal and some homes even have their own sparkling pools!
The neighborhood offers a serene and peaceful escape from the city. Homes for sale in Richland Estates maintain an affordable price tag, with selling points ranging in the $100’s and $200’s. For buyers wanting to add their own touch or update a classic Southeast Austin home, look no further than Richland Estates real estate.
Richland Estates listings sit just a few blocks away from Austin-Bergstrom International Airport, making this area ideal for people who travel a lot or work in the travel industry. Residents also love being so close to Carson Creek Ranch, Circuit of the Americas and the Austin360 Amphitheater, host to large races, events and concerts!
For the more active lifestyle, Richland Estates sits near McKinney Falls StatePark, Lady Bird Lake’s hike and bike trails, Roy G. Guerrero Colorado River Metropolitan Park and Bastrop State Park. Children who live in Richland Estates attend Del Valle ISD schools. The Austin Community College Riverside campus is right down the street, making it great for people who work or go to school at A.C.C.
Animal Control – 311 (in Austin), (512) 974-2000 (unincorporated area)
Emergency Services –911
Fire: Austin (non-emergency) – (512) 974-0130
Police: Austin (non-emergency) – (512) 974-2000
- FastMed Urgent Care – 1920 East Riverside Drive, Austin, TX 78741 – (512) 326-1600
- MedSpring Urgent Care: Barton Springs – 517 South Lamar Boulevard, Austin, TX 78704 – (512) 861-8055
- MedSpring Urgent Care: South Congress – 208 West Ben White Boulevard, Austin, TX 78704 – (512) 861-8060
- Cable Service:
- Direct TV – (844) 881-7221
- Charter Spectrum – (844) 481-5652
- Electricity: Austin Energy: City of Austin – (512) 494-9400
- Natural Gas: Texas Gas Service – (800) 700-2443
- AT&T – (888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Trash & Recycling: Texas Disposal Systems – (800) 375-8375
- Water: Austin Water Utility – (512) 972-0101
To contact us online, please use the form below.