Homes for Sale in Rob Roy, TX
Rob Roy is situated in the heart of Westlake Hills, nestled between a bend on Lake Austin, Capital of Texas Highway 360 and Bee Caves Road. Rob Roy is one of the most sought-after neighborhoods in the Westlake neighborhood region.
Rob Roy is conveniently located as downtown is only 15 minutes away while the airport can be reached within 25 minutes. Most homes for sale in Rob Roy were built from 1980s to early 2000s, although one can still see some infill construction going on.
Rob Roy is considered among the most beautiful neighborhoods in Austin as Rob Roy homes for sale include houses of all styles with the panoramic views of Lake Austin on one hand and the Texas Hill Country on the other.
If you'd like more information about Rob Roy homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Discover Rob Roy, TX
Rob Roy has been considered a luxury and affluent neighborhood since its inception and this can also be felt from the demographic and educational level of the families living here as most of the residents have gone to 4-year colleges. Rob Roy listings tend to attract upper middle and upper class working families and the large lot sizes of more than 1 acre are the norm here. Most Rob Roy homes for sale are estate-sized residences and this is easily evident from the common 3-8-bedroom floor plans with an average inbuilt area of 5000 square feet plus.
Almost all Rob Roy listings have been built by top-level architectures and builders who have used all popular building styles in designing and constructing these houses. Architects and designers have also taken good care of the interiors of these houses as marble or tile flooring, coffered ceilings, two-story foyers, wrought iron banisters, along with built-in cabinetries in kitchens, studies, and game rooms are some common features of Rob Roy homes for sale.
Amenities Near Rob Roy, TX
Residents have access to several amenities in and around Rob Roy as the neighborhood is quite close to lake Austin which provides easy access to sailing, waterskiing and fishing. Residents can also choose from several shopping and dining attractions located in Westlake Village which is just around 2 miles from Rob Roy. Westlake Village includes an HEB shopping Centre, pharmacy, bank, gym, and several eating and dining establishments.
Rob Roy is served by the Eanes Independent School District, which includes several US Blue Ribbon schools known in the state and the country such as Westlake High School, Hill Country Middle School, West Ridge Middle School. These schools are known for their rigorous academic programs and are considered among the best schools in the whole Austin region.
Community Resources in Rob Roy
Animal Control – 311 (in Austin), (512) 974-2000 or (512) 978-0500 (unincorporated area)
Emergency Services –911
Fire: Austin Fire Department (non-emergency): - Station 1 – (512) 974-0130 - Area 11 – (512) 974-4100
- Austin Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 974-2000, (512) 974-5000
- Bee Cave Police Department: 13333 TX-71, Austin, TX 78738 – (512) 767-6650
- West Lake Hills Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 327-1195
- Bee Cave Urgent Care – 11614 FM2244, Suite 130, Austin, TX 78738 –(512) 263-3911
- FastMed Urgent Care – 3607 Manor Road, Suite 100, Austin, TX 78723 – (512) 928-4600
- Lakeway Regional Medical Center – 100 Medical Parkway, Lakeway, TX 78738 – (512) 571-5000
- MedSpring Urgent Care Central – 3906 North Lamar Boulevard, Austin, TX 78756 – (512) 861-8040
- Seton Southwest Hospital – 7900 FM-1826, Austin, TX 78737 – (512) 324-9000
- Cable Service:
- AT&T Uverse – (800) 464-7928
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Austin Energy – (512) 494-9400
- Natural Gas: Texas Gas Service – (800) 700-2443
- AT&T – (888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Trash & Recycling: Texas Disposal Systems – (512) 421-1300
- Water: Austin Water – (512) 972-0000