Schumaker Oaks is a neighborhood in Cedar Park, Texas, located west of US-183, between North Bell Blvd, West Park Street, North Lakeline Boulevard, and West Whitestone Blvd. Most homes for sale in Schumaker Oaks are single-family, traditional style homes.
If you'd like more information about Schumaker Oaks homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Schumaker Oaks real estate includes 3-bedroom homes, which on average offer 2 baths and tend to have average sizes of around 1,500 square feet. These homes are priced from $175,000 to $225,000 with a median selling price of $214,000 and an average price of $141 per square feet.
Most homes in Schumaker Oaks were built by some of the best designers and architects of their era in 1980. These homes have been thoroughly upgraded over the last few years and offer fully refurbished kitchens, baths, and bedrooms along with all other amenities desired in an ideal, 21st century home.
Schumaker Oaks listings tend to have the following features: Spacious kitchens with gas and electric cooktops, dishwashers, disposals, tile backsplashes, hardwood floors, convection and electric ovens, refrigerators, SS appliances, granite and marble countertops, and walk-in pantries.
Master suites featuring luxurious garden tubs, walk-in closets, walk-in showers, dual vanities, and full baths. More common features include covered porches, ceramic tile and wood flooring, sprinkler systems, vaulted ceilings, bay windows, slab foundation, crown moldings, cable tv, high-speed internet, flat screen wiring, recessed lightings, and wood-burning fireplaces.
Residents tend to shop for their daily needs at nearby Walmart Supercenter, Target, Walgreens, Costco Wholesale, Whole Foods Market, The Parke Shopping Center, CVS, 1890 Ranch Shopping Center, HEB Grocery, The RailYard Shopping Center, and The Shops at Whitestone.
Food lovers will enjoy eating out at Bush's Chicken, Big Cat BBQ, J&J BBQ & Burgers, Taco Cabana, Wendy's, Wingstop, Whataburger, Panda Express, In-N-Out Burger, Lupe Tortilla, BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse, Sushi Fever, Schlotzsky's, Chili's Grill & Bar, CR Surf & Turf Restaurant, 1431 Café, Papa Murphy's Take N' Bake Pizza, and KFC.
Schumaker Oaks homes for sale are zoned to Leander ISD, which includes the following nearby schools: Lois F Giddens Elementary School, Running Brushy Middle School, and Leander High School.
Animal Control – (512) 864-8282
Emergency Services –911
- Cedar Park Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 401-5222
- Georgetown Fire Station Number 5 (non-emergency) – (512) 930-3473
- Round Rock Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 218-5590
- Cedar Park Police Department ( non-emergency) – (512) 260-4600
- Georgetown Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 930-3510
- Round Rock Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 218-5500
Sheriff: Williamson County Sheriff (non-emergency) – (512) 943-1300
-Cedar Park Regional Medical Center - 1401 Medical Pkwy, Cedar Park, TX 78613 - (512) 259-1811
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – 300 University Boulevard, Round Rock, TX 78665 – (512) 509-0100
- NextCare Urgent Care – 900 North Austin Avenue, Suite 105, Georgetown, TX 78626 – (512) 930-7828
- Seton Medical Center Williamson – 201 Seton Parkway, Round Rock, TX 78665 – (512) 324-4000
- Urgent & Family Care at Avery Ranch – 10625 West Parmer Lane d400, Austin, TX 78717 – (512) 733-9400
- Cable Service:
- AT&T Uverse – (800) 464-7928
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Austin Energy – (512) 494-9400
- Natural Gas: Texas Gas Service – (800) 700-2443
- AT&T –(888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Trash & Recycling: Waste Management – (800) 594-2088
- Water: Crossroads Utility Services – (512) 246-1400
To contact us online, please use the form below.