Homes for Sale in ShadowGlen, TX
ShadowGlen real estate is one of the more recently built master-planned communities in Manor, TX. Homes for sale at ShadowGlen were crafted by well-established home builders Perry Homes and Scott Felder Homes in the mid-2000s. ShadowGlen real estate not only offers contemporary abodes with distinctive in-home features but a boatload of neighborhood amenities. Every day will feel like a vacation with the community's 4,300-square-foot recreation center that offers a state-of-that-art fitness center, and resort-style pool with a water slide, lap pool, and splash pad. ShadowGlen listings are surrounded by over 500 acres of beloved wilderness space, making the community feel even more like a retreat. Although privacy is a plus at ShadowGlen homes for sale, all the necessary establishments including major retailers are right outside the community! Homebuyers seeking a well-established suburban community that is only 15 miles away from downtown Austin will fall in love with the collection of homes for sale at ShadowGlen.
If you'd like more information about ShadowGlen homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Discover ShadowGlen Real Estate
ShadowGlen real estate is located along Shadowglen Boulevard in Travis County's 78653 zip code. With homes for sale at ShadowGlen being within minutes of Highway 290, residents can easily navigate throughout the area and surrounding areas. ShadowGlen real estate is sectioned into 4 unique neighborhoods including Arbor Cove, High Meadow, Laurel Trace, and Crescent Ridge. ShadowGlen homes for sale offer 1 and 2-story floor plans that feature brick, stone and siding exteriors. Spacious enough for the whole family, ShadowGlen listings offer an impressive average square footage of 3,000 with 3 to 5 bedrooms and 2 to 5 bathrooms. Inside of homes for sale at ShadowGlen, homebuyers can expect to find an array of features that are ideal for entertaining, including open kitchens with large islands, game rooms, and cozy fireplaces. ShadowGlen real estate is definitely a must-see community and has homes that are priced around $200K.
The Manor Independent School District serves ShadowGlen listings. Within a few miles of homes for sale at ShadowGlen are assigned schools including Manor Elementary, Manor Middle, Manor High and Manor New Technology High School. ShadowGlen homes for sale are also near private school options like Austin Peace Academy and Creative World Learning Center. For students who are seeking higher education options, The University of Texas is less than 14 miles away from ShadowGlen listings.
Amenities Near ShadowGlen, TX
Besides the recreation center, ShadowGlen real estate offers scenic trails and ShadowGlen Golf Club, which is less than 2 miles away. This exclusive golf club offers some of the best views in the area and comes equipped with a luxurious clubhouse that overlooks the 18th hole! Also a 2-mile drive from ShadowGlen listings it the popular Ben Fisher Park, which is a home to basketball courts, a playscape, group shelters and more. With ShadowGlen homes for sale being less than 15 miles away from downtown Austin, residents can spend the day shopping the boutiques, touring museums, and catching live shows at Moody Theater.
Community Resources in ShadowGlen
Animal Control – 311, (512) 978-0500
Emergency Services – 911
Fire: Austin Fire Department Station (non-emergency) – (512) 974-0130
Police: Austin (non-emergency) – (512) 974-5000
Texas Highway Patrol: Austin (non-emergency) – (512) 997-4102
-FastMed Urgent –14008 Shadow Glen Blvd #100, Manor, TX 78653 - (512) 514-1020
- Austin Emergency Center - Far West – 3563 Far West Boulevard, Suite 110, Austin, TX 78731 – (512) 481-2321
- Cross Creek Hospital – 8402 Cross Park Drive, Austin, TX 78754 – (512) 549-8021
- MedSpring Urgent Care – 7212 Burnet Road, Austin, TX 78757 – (512) 867-6299
- RediClinic – 500 W Canyon Ridge Drive, Austin, TX 78753 – (512) 836-9000
- WellMed at St. John's – 6406 I-35 #2600, Austin, TX 78752 – (512) 465-4800
- Cable/Satellite Service:
- DirecTV – (800) 543-1549
- DISH Network – (512) 870-8221
- Grande Communications – (512) 220-4600
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Austin Energy: City of Austin – (512) 494-9400
- Power outages – (512) 322-9100
- AT&T Internet/DirectTV – (855) 293-7676
- AT&T U-verse – (844) 723-0252
- Cox Communications – (866) 298-1514
- DISH Network – (512) 870-8221
- Natural Gas: Texas Gas Service – (800) 700-2443
- Solar: Texas Solar Power Company – (512) 459-9494
- AT&T – (888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Trash & Recycling: Austin Resource Recovery – 311, (512) 494-9400
- Water: Austin Water Utility – (512) 972-0101