Homes for Sale in Silverado Ranch, TX
Silverado Ranch, also known as Silverado West is a master-planned community in Williamson County’s 78613. The entrance of this highly sought out community is graced by an iconic water tower. Silverado Ranch Real Estate is comprised of two sections, The Oaks, and The Legends, which are filled with mature trees and colorful gardens. Silverado Ranch homes for sale were developed between the mid to late 2000s, by noteworthy KB homes, offering modern features including brick and stone exteriors.
Homes for sale at Silverado Ranch are overflowing with over 500 homes but still maintain a friendly atmosphere with organizations like neighborhood crime watch. The residents of Silverado Ranch Real Estate can be found mingling at the state-of-the-art community center, which offers a pool with resort-style seating, a picnic shelter, and a playground.
Residents can also be found at 1890 Ranch shopping center, which is the home to Super Target and other major retailers. Silverado Ranch homes for sale are also near Walmart, HEB, and Home Depot, so running errands is simple as a 2-mile drive. Silverado Ranch listings are ideal for home buyers seeking a neighborhood that is suitable for raising a family and also offers a convenient location.
If you'd like more information about Silverado Ranch homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Discover Silverado Ranch Real Estate
Silverado Ranch homes for sale offer 1 and 2-story abodes that come equipped with 3-5 bedrooms. These floorplans are ideal for singles or large families with square footage ranging from 1,400 to over 5,000. Some contemporary interior features that can be spotted in Silverado Ranch listings are open kitchens with island bars and master bedrooms with office extensions. Residents are welcomed home to elegant arched doorways and spacious car garages. Homes for sale at Silverado Ranch are typically priced in the 200s and 300s, depending on square footage and features.
Silverado Ranch Real Estate is surrounded by great education opportunities. Younger students may attend schools that fall under the prestigious Leander Independent School District. Designated schools include Reagan Elementary, Henry Middle, and Vista Ridge High School.
Less than 5 miles away from Silverado Ranch listings are private school options such as Summit Christian Academy and Sapientia Montessori. Students seeking nearby higher education options can check out Austin Community College: Cypress Creek Campus, which is less than 5 miles away.
Amenities Near Silverado Ranch, TX
Residing at Silverado Ranch Real Estate means being surrounded by fun entertainment options. Residents who enjoy outdoor activities will enjoy being near Texas Limestone Community Center and Brushy Creek Lake Park, which offers expansive pools, rock climbing walls, playscapes and more!
Golf enthusiasts are invited to Avery Ranch Golf Club, which is less than 4 miles away. Homes for sale at Silverado Ranch are also less than 4 miles away from HEB Center at Cedar Park. This center is a home to some of the community’s most exciting events including sports games, ice shows, and musical performances! When residents desire to end their day with a relaxing dining experience, they head to local restaurants Yaghi’s Pizzeria and Bellini’s Texas Grill.
Community Resources in Silverado Ranch
Animal Control – (512) 864-8282
Emergency Services –911
- Cedar Park Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 401-5222
- Georgetown Fire Station Number 5 (non-emergency) – (512) 930-3473
- Round Rock Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 218-5590
- Cedar Park Police Department ( non-emergency) – (512) 260-4600
- Georgetown Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 930-3510
- Round Rock Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 218-5500
Sheriff: Williamson County Sheriff (non-emergency) – (512) 943-1300
-Cedar Park Regional Medical Center - 1401 Medical Pkwy, Cedar Park, TX 78613 - (512) 259-1811
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – 300 University Boulevard, Round Rock, TX 78665 – (512) 509-0100
- NextCare Urgent Care – 900 North Austin Avenue, Suite 105, Georgetown, TX 78626 – (512) 930-7828
- Seton Medical Center Williamson – 201 Seton Parkway, Round Rock, TX 78665 – (512) 324-4000
- Urgent & Family Care at Avery Ranch – 10625 West Parmer Lane d400, Austin, TX 78717 – (512) 733-9400
- Cable Service:
- AT&T Uverse – (800) 464-7928
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Austin Energy – (512) 494-9400
- Natural Gas: Texas Gas Service – (800) 700-2443
- AT&T –(888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Trash & Recycling: Waste Management – (800) 594-2088
- Water: Crossroads Utility Services – (512) 246-1400