Homes for Sale in Spanish Oak Terrace, TX
Spanish Oak Terrace is a relatively small community, featuring a collection of acreage homes. Spanish Oak Terrace real estate is abundant in scenery, lush green landscaping, and privacy. Homesites range from 4 to 5 acres, providing equestrians with ample room to spread out. The community dates back to the mid-1970s and 1980s, yet floor plans still offer a modern feel.
Residences have Round Rock addresses, as the community straddles the Cedar Park border. With this centralized location, residents enjoy a plethora of amenities and excellent education options. Buyers considering a retreat in Cedar Park should consider Spanish Oak Terrace listings.
If you'd like more information about Spanish Oak Terrace homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Discover Spanish Oak Terrace, TX
The homes for sale at Spanish Oak Terrace stretch out along Spanish Oak Trail, near Sam Bass Road. Residences fall under Williamson County's 78681 zip code, approximately 27 miles away from downtown Austin and 10 miles away from Leander. The Lakeline Metro Station, which is only a few miles away, is an ideal option for buyers who commute to downtown Austin for work.
Buyers interested in Spanish Oak Terrace homes for sale will find 1 and 2-story Texas Ranchers, surrounded by mature trees and lush landscaping. Homes feature brick and stone facades and provide an average of 2,700 square feet of living space. Inside, buyers spot kitchens with granite countertops, living rooms with stone fireplaces, master bathrooms with double vanities, and spacious laundry rooms. Outdoor areas are large enough for outbuildings, stables and other additions. To schedule a tour, please contact your Home City Realtor.
Adding, even more, value to the community, the Leander Independent School District serves Spanish Oak Terrace. Leander ISD is one of the highest rated school districts in the area. School assignments include Reagan Elementary, Stiles Middle, and Vista Ridge High School. If families are interested in private schools, they can consider Brushy Creek Montessori School and Primrose School of Vista Ridge, to name a few. College students can enjoy 8-mile commutes to Austin Community College's Round Rock Campus.
Amenities Near Spanish Oak Terrace, TX
When it comes to entertainment, residents have a variety of nearby options. On warm Saturdays, families ride their bike to Southwest Williamson County Regional Park, for football, tennis, a trail and other amenities. Families can also head to the HEB Center at Cedar Park, for sports events and concerts. Golfers compete against neighbors at Cimarron Hills Golf & Country Club, which is 12 miles away.
With the community in between Cedar Park and Round Rock, residents enjoy plenty of shopping options. Lakeline Mall is a home to retailers like Men's Warehouse and New York and Company. Before leaving the mall, residents can check out a movie at AMC Theaters. Round Rock Premium Outlets have even more stores, like Adidas and Coach. After shopping, residents can dine in at popular restaurants like Z'Tejas Mexican Restaurant and Grill. ISD schools are within just a few minutes of the community.
Community Resources in Spanish Oak Terrace
Animal Control – (512) 864-8282
Emergency Services –911
- Cedar Park Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 401-5222
- Georgetown Fire Station Number 5 (non-emergency) – (512) 930-3473
- Round Rock Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 218-5590
- Cedar Park Police Department ( non-emergency) – (512) 260-4600
- Georgetown Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 930-3510
- Round Rock Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 218-5500
Sheriff: Williamson County Sheriff (non-emergency) – (512) 943-1300
-Cedar Park Regional Medical Center - 1401 Medical Pkwy, Cedar Park, TX 78613 - (512) 259-1811
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – 300 University Boulevard, Round Rock, TX 78665 – (512) 509-0100
- NextCare Urgent Care – 900 North Austin Avenue, Suite 105, Georgetown, TX 78626 – (512) 930-7828
- Seton Medical Center Williamson – 201 Seton Parkway, Round Rock, TX 78665 – (512) 324-4000
- Urgent & Family Care at Avery Ranch – 10625 West Parmer Lane d400, Austin, TX 78717 – (512) 733-9400
- Cable Service:
- AT&T Uverse – (800) 464-7928
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Austin Energy – (512) 494-9400
- Natural Gas: Texas Gas Service – (800) 700-2443
- AT&T –(888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Trash & Recycling: Waste Management – (800) 594-2088
- Water: Crossroads Utility Services – (512) 246-1400