Sunset Ridge at Twin Creeks is a neighborhood in Cedar Park, Texas, located east of Lake Travis, between Lime Creek Road, Anderson Mill Road, and FM2769. Most homes for sale in Sunset Ridge at Twin Creeks are single-family, traditional style homes.
If you'd like more information about Sunset Ridge at Twin Creeks homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Sunset Ridge at Twin Creeks real estate includes 2 to 3-bedroom homes, which on average offer 2 baths, and range in size from 1,576 to 2,607 square feet. These homes are priced from $232,500 to $335,000 with a median selling price of $293,500 and an average price of $146 per square feet.
Most homes in Sunset Ridge at Twin Creeks were built by some of the best architects and designers in the country between 2005 and 2016. These homes have been designed with the needs of a modern family in mind and offer all the amenities desired in an ideal, 21st century home.
Sunset Ridge at Twin Creeks listings tend to have the following features: Spacious kitchens with granite and marble countertops, gas cooktops, breakfast bars, center islands, dishwashers, disposals, butler’s pantries, built-in microwaves, convection and electric ovens, refrigerators, SS appliances, gas water heaters, and walk-in pantries.
Master suites featuring garden tubs, walk-in closets, walk-in showers, double vanities, and full baths. More common features include covered porches, ceramic tile flooring, carpet flooring, 2-car garages, cable tv, high-speed internet, flat screen wiring, recessed lighting, open patios, vaulted ceilings, slab foundation, and composition shingle roofs.
Residents tend to shop for their daily needs at nearby HEB, CVS, Sprouts Farmers Market, Randalls, Lakeline Mall, Lakeline Plaza, Target, Walmart Supercenter, and The Homestead Shopping Center.
Food lovers will enjoy eating out at Torchy’s Tacos, Sonic Drive-In, Papa John’s Pizza, Taco Shack, Bush’s Chicken, Michelle’s Patisserie, Almarah Mediterranean Cuisine, Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, Dunkin’ Donuts, Whataburger, McDonald’s, Maggiores, IHOP, Pluckers Wing Bar, Chick-fil-A, Chili’s Grill & Bar, Fuddruckers, Freda’s Seafood Grille, Olive Garden Italian Restaurant, and Schlotzsky’s.
Sunset Ridge at Twin Creeks homes for sale are zoned to Leander ISD, which includes the following nearby schools: Cedar Park High School, Cedar Park Middle School, and Cypress Elementary School.
Animal Control – (512) 864-8282
Emergency Services –911
- Cedar Park Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 401-5222
- Georgetown Fire Station Number 5 (non-emergency) – (512) 930-3473
- Round Rock Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 218-5590
- Cedar Park Police Department ( non-emergency) – (512) 260-4600
- Georgetown Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 930-3510
- Round Rock Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 218-5500
Sheriff: Williamson County Sheriff (non-emergency) – (512) 943-1300
-Cedar Park Regional Medical Center - 1401 Medical Pkwy, Cedar Park, TX 78613 - (512) 259-1811
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – 300 University Boulevard, Round Rock, TX 78665 – (512) 509-0100
- NextCare Urgent Care – 900 North Austin Avenue, Suite 105, Georgetown, TX 78626 – (512) 930-7828
- Seton Medical Center Williamson – 201 Seton Parkway, Round Rock, TX 78665 – (512) 324-4000
- Urgent & Family Care at Avery Ranch – 10625 West Parmer Lane d400, Austin, TX 78717 – (512) 733-9400
- Cable Service:
- AT&T Uverse – (800) 464-7928
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Austin Energy – (512) 494-9400
- Natural Gas: Texas Gas Service – (800) 700-2443
- AT&T –(888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Trash & Recycling: Waste Management – (800) 594-2088
- Water: Crossroads Utility Services – (512) 246-1400
To contact us online, please use the form below.