Sur 51 Sanchez J G is a neighborhood in Cedar Park, Texas, located west of US-183, between West New Hope Drive, Buck Run, West Whitestone Blvd, and Osage Drive. Most homes for sale in Sur 51 Sanchez J G are single-family, traditional style homes.
If you'd like more information about Sur 51 Sanchez J G homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Sur 51 Sanchez J G real estate includes 1 to 2-bedroom homes, which on average offer 1 baths and range in size from 980 to 1,305 square feet. These homes are priced from $101,500 to$449,000 with a median selling price of $300 per square feet. Average lot sizes in this neighborhood tend to range from 58,501 to 1,209,544 square feet.
Most homes in Sur 51 Sanchez J G were built by some of the topmost designers and architects of the post war era between 1945 and 1970. These homes have been thoroughly upgraded over the last couple of years and offer fully refurbished and renovated baths, bedrooms, and kitchens along with all other amenities desired in an ideal, 21st century home.
Sur 51 Sanchez J G listings tend to have the following features: Spacious kitchens with granite and marble countertops, breakfast bars, center islands, dishwashers, disposals, tile backsplashes, butler’s pantries, refrigerators, SS appliances, undermount stainless steel sinks, pot fillers, convection and electric ovens, built-in microwaves, and gas cooktops.
Master suites featuring luxurious garden tubs, walk-in showers, full baths, dual vanities, and walk-in closets. More common features include covered porches, open patios, ceramic tile and carpet flooring, bay windows, slab foundation, composition shingle roofs, wood-burning fireplaces, covered carports and garages with parking space for 2 to 3 cars, cable tv, high-speed internet, flat screen wiring, sound system wiring, and vaulted ceilings.
Residents tend to shop for their daily needs at nearby Target, Walmart Supercenter, Lakeline Mall, Randalls, Walgreens, Lakeline Plaza, Whole Foods Market, HEB Plus, CVS, HEB Grocery, The Shops at Whitestone, and 1890 Ranch Shopping Center.
Food lovers will enjoy eating out at Burger King, Sonic Drive-In, Andy’s Frozen Custard, Big Cat BBQ, Gatti’s Pizza, Wendy’s, Bush’s Chicken, Wingstop, Panda Express, J&J BBQ & Burgers, Taco Bell, Schlotzsky’s, Little Caesars Pizza, KFC, Taqueria La Tapatia, Dunkin’ Donuts, Camino Real, and McDonald’s.
Sur 51 Sanchez J G homes for sale are zoned to Leander ISD, which includes the following nearby schools: C C Mason Elementary School, Running Brushy Middle School, and Leander High School.
Animal Control – (512) 864-8282
Emergency Services –911
- Cedar Park Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 401-5222
- Georgetown Fire Station Number 5 (non-emergency) – (512) 930-3473
- Round Rock Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 218-5590
- Cedar Park Police Department ( non-emergency) – (512) 260-4600
- Georgetown Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 930-3510
- Round Rock Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 218-5500
Sheriff: Williamson County Sheriff (non-emergency) – (512) 943-1300
-Cedar Park Regional Medical Center - 1401 Medical Pkwy, Cedar Park, TX 78613 - (512) 259-1811
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – 300 University Boulevard, Round Rock, TX 78665 – (512) 509-0100
- NextCare Urgent Care – 900 North Austin Avenue, Suite 105, Georgetown, TX 78626 – (512) 930-7828
- Seton Medical Center Williamson – 201 Seton Parkway, Round Rock, TX 78665 – (512) 324-4000
- Urgent & Family Care at Avery Ranch – 10625 West Parmer Lane d400, Austin, TX 78717 – (512) 733-9400
- Cable Service:
- AT&T Uverse – (800) 464-7928
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Austin Energy – (512) 494-9400
- Natural Gas: Texas Gas Service – (800) 700-2443
- AT&T –(888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Trash & Recycling: Waste Management – (800) 594-2088
- Water: Crossroads Utility Services – (512) 246-1400
To contact us online, please use the form below.