The Place is a neighborhood in Cedar Park, Texas, located east of US-183, between East Whitestone Blvd, North Vista Ridge Blvd, East Park Street, and 183A Toll Road. Most homes for sale in The Place are single-family, traditional style homes.
If you'd like more information about The Place homes for sale, please continue reading below.
The Place real estate includes 3 to 5-bedroom homes, which on average offer 2 to 5 baths and range in size from 1,945 to 4,429 square feet. These homes are priced from $409,000 to $651,000 with a median selling price of $566,000 and an average price of $170 per square feet.
Most homes in The Place were built by some of the topmost designers and architects of their era between 1979 and 1986. These homes have been completely upgraded over the last few years and offer fully refurbished and renovated baths, bedrooms, and kitchens.
The Place listings tend to have the following features: Spacious kitchens with dishwashers, disposals, tile backsplashes, center islands, breakfast bars, undermount stainless steel sinks, granite and marble countertops, butler’s pantries, gas cooktops, SS appliances, refrigerators, ice makers, built-in microwaves, double ovens, and walk-in pantries.
Master suites featuring garden tubs, dual vanities, full baths, walk-in closets, and walk-in showers. More common features include covered porches, open patios, vaulted ceilings, bay windows, slab foundation, composition shingle roofs, crown moldings, huge private backyards, cable tv, high-speed internet, flat screen wiring, 2-car garages, wood-burning fireplaces, cedar fencing, and sprinkler systems.
Residents tend to shop for their daily needs at nearby Walmart Supercenter, Target, Walgreens, Costco Wholesale, 1890 Ranch Shopping Center, CVS, The RailYard Shopping Center, The Parke Shopping Center, and Whole Foods Market.
Food lovers will enjoy eating out at Dos Salsas, Rosa’s Café & Tortilla Factory, LongHorn Steakhouse, Einstein Bros. Bagels, Torchy’s Tacos, Raising Cane’s Chicken Fingers, Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers, Jimmy John’s, Logan’s Roadhouse, Mighty Fine Burgers, Chick-fil-A, Lupe Tortilla, Sushi Fever, Chipotle Mexican Grill, Zoës Kitchen, In-N-Out Burger, and PDQ.
The Place homes for sale are zoned to Leander ISD, which includes the following nearby schools: Charlotte Cox Elementary School, Artie L Henry Middle School, and Vista Ridge High School.
Animal Control – (512) 864-8282
Emergency Services –911
- Cedar Park Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 401-5222
- Georgetown Fire Station Number 5 (non-emergency) – (512) 930-3473
- Round Rock Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 218-5590
- Cedar Park Police Department ( non-emergency) – (512) 260-4600
- Georgetown Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 930-3510
- Round Rock Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 218-5500
Sheriff: Williamson County Sheriff (non-emergency) – (512) 943-1300
-Cedar Park Regional Medical Center - 1401 Medical Pkwy, Cedar Park, TX 78613 - (512) 259-1811
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – 300 University Boulevard, Round Rock, TX 78665 – (512) 509-0100
- NextCare Urgent Care – 900 North Austin Avenue, Suite 105, Georgetown, TX 78626 – (512) 930-7828
- Seton Medical Center Williamson – 201 Seton Parkway, Round Rock, TX 78665 – (512) 324-4000
- Urgent & Family Care at Avery Ranch – 10625 West Parmer Lane d400, Austin, TX 78717 – (512) 733-9400
- Cable Service:
- AT&T Uverse – (800) 464-7928
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Austin Energy – (512) 494-9400
- Natural Gas: Texas Gas Service – (800) 700-2443
- AT&T –(888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Trash & Recycling: Waste Management – (800) 594-2088
- Water: Crossroads Utility Services – (512) 246-1400
To contact us online, please use the form below.