Homes for Sale in The Ranch at Cypress Mill, TX
The Ranch at Cypress Mill is a neighborhood in Cedar Park, Texas, located west of US-183, between El Salido Parkway, Cypress Creek Road, South Lakeline Blvd, Ridgeline Blvd, and North FM 620. Most homes for sale in The Ranch at Cypress Mill are single-family, traditional style homes.
If you'd like more information about The Ranch at Cypress Mill homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Discover The Ranch at Cypress Mill Real Estate
The Ranch at Cypress Mill real estate includes 4 to 5-bedroom homes, which on average offer 3 to 4 baths and range in size from 2.758 to 3,516 square feet. These homes are priced from $474,000 to $529,000 with a median selling price of $514,000 and an average price of $157 per square feet.
Most homes in The Ranch at Cypress Mill were built by famous homebuilder Verdant Homes between 2017 and 2018. These homes have been designed with the needs of a modern family in mind and offer state of the art amenities desired in an ideal, 21st century home.
The Ranch at Cypress Mill listings tend to have the following features: Spacious gourmet kitchens with ceramic tile backsplashes, stainless steel farmhouse sinks, granite countertops, 36” cooktops, 42” upper cabinets, dishwashers, stainless steel appliances, center islands, disposals, wall-mounted ovens, and built-in microwaves.
Master suites featuring high/low vanities, chrome and oil rubbed bronze fixtures, elongated commodes, and tile surround in showers. More common features include vaulted ceilings, ceramic tiles in all wet areas including kitchens, covered patios, garage door openers, dimensional shingles, 3-side masonry, digital programmable thermostats, radiant barrier roof decking, high-efficiency electric water heaters, satin nickel light fixtures, 5” baseboards, and lever style handle doors.
Amenities Near The Ranch at Cypress Mill, TX
Residents tend to shop for their daily needs at nearby Lakeline Mall, HEB Plus, Target, HEB Plaza, Walmart Supercenter, The Homestead Shopping Center, CVS, Walgreens, and Walden Park Shopping Center.
Food lovers will enjoy eating out at Gino’s Italian Restaurant, Subway, Russ’s New York Pizzeria, Maggiores, Guaco Taco, Local Slice Pizza, Taco Bell, Dunkin’ Donuts, Whataburger, Sonic Drive-In, Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, Smokey Mo’s Bar-B-Q, Wendy’s, Panda Express, and Papa John’s Pizza.
The Ranch at Cypress Mill homes for sale are zoned to Leander ISD, which includes the following nearby schools: Nauman Elementary School, Cedar Park Middle School, and Cedar Park High School.
Community Resources in The Ranch at Cypress Mill
Animal Control – (512) 864-8282
Emergency Services – 911
Fire: Cedar Park Fire Department – (512) 401-5220
Police: Cedar Park Police Department – (512) 260-4600
Sheriff: Williamson County Sheriff (non-emergency) – (512) 943-1300
- Baylor Scott & White Cedar Park Clinic – 900 Quest Parkway, Cedar Park, TX 78613 – (512) 260-6100
- Cedar Park Regional Medical Center – 4510 Cypress Creek Road, Cedar Park, TX 78613 – (512) 249-1400
- MedSpring Urgent Care: Cedar Park – 1890 Ranch, 1335 East Whitestone Boulevard, Suite 100, Cedar Park, TX 78613 – (512) 402-6840)
- NextCare Urgent Care – 351 Cypress Creek Road, Suite 103, Cedar Park, TX 78613 – (512) 250-8199
- Cable Service:
- AT&T Uverse – (800) 464-7928
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Austin Energy – (512) 494-9400
- Natural Gas: Texas Gas Service – (800) 700-2443
- AT&T – (888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Trash & Recycling: Waste Management – (800) 594-2088
- Water: Crossroads Utility Services – (512) 246-1400