Tonkawa Village real estate is a small community filled with country-style estates in Round Rock, TX. Homes for sale at Tonkawa Village are surrounded by creeks and a lush greenbelt, making it the ideal community for residents who enjoy morning walks and jogs. When residents aren’t found taking a walk, they can also be spotted at the neighborhood’s private tennis courts. Tonkawa Village homes for sale are located on cul-de-sacs streets and surrounded by mature trees, creating a shaded and secluded community. Tonkawa Village listings are the perfect choice for home buyers who are seeking a quiet neighborhood.
If you'd like more information about Tonkawa Village homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Tonkawa Village homes for sale are nestled along Spring Creek Rd. in Williamson County’s 78681 zip code. Tonkawa Village real estate is comprised of a collection of 1-story hill country and ranch-style homes. Tonkawa Village listings are custom-built homes so home buyers can be sure that each abode has its own personality and features. Even though these homes were developed in the mid-1980s, they still come equipped with contemporary features like master suites with walk-in closets, vaulted ceilings, and large windows that provide ample natural lighting. Some Tonkawa Village listings offer private pools and media rooms. Homes for sale at Tonkawa Village are priced around $600k and $700k, depending on floor plan selection and features.
Tonkawa Village real estate is served by the Round Rock Independent School District. Students may attend Old Town Elementary, Walsh Middle, and Round Rock High School, which are all within 5 miles of Tonkawa Village homes for sale. Some private school options that are only a few miles away from Tonkawa Village listings are Round Rock Christian Academy and Challenger School – Avery Ranch.
Home buyers seeking homes for sale at Tonkawa Village will find that there are a ton of nearby amenities. Tonkawa Village listings are within walking distance of Busymom Baking, where residents can indulge in gourmet treats. Shopping enthusiasts can spend their days finding the best deals on the hottest brands at Round Rock Premium Outlets and Lakeline Mall. Only 8 miles away from Tonkawa Village homes for sale is the popular HEB Center at Cedar, where residents spend their weekends enjoying a variety of live entertainment. A great place to go for sports and more active outdoor activities, Southwest Williamson County Regional Park is only 5 miles away from Tonkawa Village Real Estate. The entertainment options surrounding Tonkawa Village listings is sure to satisfy a plethora of tastes.
Animal Control – (512) 864-8282
Emergency Services – 911
- Georgetown: Fire Station Number 5 – (512) 930-3473
- Round Rock: Fire Department – (512) 218-5590
- Georgetown Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 930-3510
- Round Rock Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 218-5500
Sheriff’s Office: Williamson County Sheriff (non-emergency) – (512) 943-1300
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – 300 University Boulevard, Round Rock, TX 78665 – (512) 509-0100
- Seton Medical Center Williamson – 201 Seton Parkway, Round Rock, TX 78665 – (512) 324-4000
- Cable Service:
- AT&T Uverse – (800) 464-7928
- Time Warner – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Austin Energy – (512) 494-9400
- Natural Gas: Texas Gas Service – (800) 700-2443
- AT&T – (888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Trash & Recycling: Waste Management – (800) 594-2088
- Water: Crossroads Utility Services – (512) 246-1400
To contact us online, please use the form below.