Homes for Sale in West Park Oaks, TX
West Park Oaks is a neighborhood in Cedar Park, Texas, located west of 183 Toll Road, between West Park Street, South Lakeline Blvd, Buttercup Creek Blvd, and Cluck Creek Trail. Most homes for sale in West Park Oaks are traditional style, single-family homes.
If you'd like more information about West Park Oaks homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Discover West Park Oaks, TX
West Park Oaks real estate includes 3 to 4-bedroom homes, which on average offer 2 to 3 baths, and range in size from 1,319 to 3,171 square feet. These homes are priced from $263,500 to $399,500 with a median selling price of $312,900 and an average price of $113 per square feet.
Most homes in West Park Oaks were built by some of the best architects and designers in the country between 1990 and 2000. These homes have been completely upgraded over the last few years, and offer fully refurbished and renovated baths, bedrooms, and kitchens along with all other amenities desired in an ideal, 21st century home.
West Park Oaks listings tend to have the following features: Spacious gourmet kitchens with breakfast bars, butler͛s pantries, center islands, dishwashers, disposals, gas cooktops, granite and marble cooktops, built-in microwaves, electric and convection ovens, refrigerators, SS appliances, hand scraped wood floors and walk-in pantries.
Master suites featuring garden tubs, walk-in showers, double vanities, walk-in closets, full baths, and garden tubs. More common features include covered porches, open patios, ceramic tile and wood flooring, cable tv, high-speed internet, flat screen wiring, recessed lighting, 2-car garages, vaulted ceilings, slab foundation, composition shingle roofs, and wood-burning fireplaces.
Amenities Near West Park Oaks, TX
Residents tend to shop for their daily needs at nearby Walmart Supercenter, The Shops at Whitestone, CVS, Walgreens, Target, Costco Wholesale, HEB, and 1890 Ranch Shopping Center.
Food lovers will enjoy eating out at Subway, Jardin Corona, Los Chilaquiles, Domino's Pizza, Moonie's Burger House, Korner Kitchen, Los Reyes Mexican Restaurant, Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, Papa John's Pizza, El Pollo Rico, Whataburger, Burger King, Wendy's, Gatti's Pizza, Taco Bell, Schlotzsky's, J&J BBQ & Burgers, Papa Murphy's Take N' Bake Pizza, Bit Cat BBQ, Panda Express, Wingstop, Bush's Chicken, Dunkin' Donuts, and Little Caesars Pizza.
West Park Oaks homes for sale are zoned to Leander ISD, which includes the following nearby schools: Artie L Henry Middle School, Westside Elementary School, and Vista Ridge High School.
Community Resources in West Park Oaks
Animal Control – (512) 864-8282
Emergency Services –911
- Cedar Park Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 401-5222
- Georgetown Fire Station Number 5 (non-emergency) – (512) 930-3473
- Round Rock Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 218-5590
- Cedar Park Police Department ( non-emergency) – (512) 260-4600
- Georgetown Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 930-3510
- Round Rock Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 218-5500
Sheriff: Williamson County Sheriff (non-emergency) – (512) 943-1300
-Cedar Park Regional Medical Center - 1401 Medical Pkwy, Cedar Park, TX 78613 - (512) 259-1811
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – 300 University Boulevard, Round Rock, TX 78665 – (512) 509-0100
- NextCare Urgent Care – 900 North Austin Avenue, Suite 105, Georgetown, TX 78626 – (512) 930-7828
- Seton Medical Center Williamson – 201 Seton Parkway, Round Rock, TX 78665 – (512) 324-4000
- Urgent & Family Care at Avery Ranch – 10625 West Parmer Lane d400, Austin, TX 78717 – (512) 733-9400
- Cable Service:
- AT&T Uverse – (800) 464-7928
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Austin Energy – (512) 494-9400
- Natural Gas: Texas Gas Service – (800) 700-2443
- AT&T –(888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Trash & Recycling: Waste Management – (800) 594-2088
- Water: Crossroads Utility Services – (512) 246-1400