Whitestone Oaks homes for sale are a cluster of charming homes located in Williamson County’s 78613. Developed in the 1970s and 1980s, Whitestone Oaks listings feature 1 and 2-story traditionally-styled homes. Homes for sale at Whitestone Oaks were developed by Brohn and Centerra Homes and offer an array of contemporary features. Home buyers considering Whitestone Oaks Real Estate will find that some homes already come equipped with renovated features while other homes can be turned into dream homes. This community boasts a friendly neighborhood that is filled with spacious lots and mature trees. Whitestone Oaks homes for sale are the perfect choice for home buyers seeking an affordable home in a convenient location.
Residents residing at Whitestone Oaks Real Estate enjoy being within a few miles of major retailers including Walmart Supercenter, HEB, and Costco. Running errands is as simple as a 4-mile drive. Major employers including IBM surround the community, offering residents an easy commute to work. Homes for sale at Whitestone Oaks are near major roadways such as US-183, allowing residents to travel throughout Austin.
If you'd like more information about Whitestone Oaks homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Whitestone Oaks homes for sale feature stone and brick exteriors that are complimented by well-manicured lawns. Residents enjoy entertaining guests with their spacious outdoor living areas. Whitestone Oaks listings offer open floor plans that come equipped with 3-4 bedrooms that range from 1,400 – 3,900 in square footage. Some highly-sought out interior features include wood and tile flooring, high ceilings and open kitchens with granite countertops. Some Whitestone Oaks listings have been updated to include private swimming pools.
Whitestone Oaks Real Estate is served by noteworthy Leander Independent School District. School assignments for Whitestone Oaks listings include Mason Elementary, Running Brushy Middle, and Leander High School. Families can also choose from nearby private school options that include Summit Christian Academy, which is within 3 miles of Whitestone Oaks Real Estate. Students seeking higher education can consider Austin Community College and The University of Texas at Austin, which are less than 25 miles away.
Homes for sale at Whitestone Oaks is near a plethora of entertainment options. For residents with four-legged friends, Cedar Bark Park is within walking distance of the community and allows your furry friends to roam leash-free on 5 acres of land. This park also has a designated area for smaller dogs. For more outdoor fun, Whitestone Oaks homes for sale is less than a mile away from Dayna Lawson Park.
Shopping enthusiasts residing at Whitestone Oaks Real Estate will enjoy being surrounded by numerous shopping centers. About 4 miles away from Whitestone Oaks listings is 1890 Ranch Shopping Center which offers over 80 retailers and Cinemark Theaters. Another nearby shopping option is Lakeline mall which offers another set of popular retailers including Bath & Body Works and Express. When residents want to wind down at a neighborhood eatery, they can head to BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse and Moonie’s Burger House.
Animal Control – (512) 864-8282
Emergency Services –911
- Cedar Park Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 401-5222
- Georgetown Fire Station Number 5 (non-emergency) – (512) 930-3473
- Round Rock Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 218-5590
- Cedar Park Police Department ( non-emergency) – (512) 260-4600
- Georgetown Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 930-3510
- Round Rock Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 218-5500
Sheriff: Williamson County Sheriff (non-emergency) – (512) 943-1300
-Cedar Park Regional Medical Center - 1401 Medical Pkwy, Cedar Park, TX 78613 - (512) 259-1811
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – 300 University Boulevard, Round Rock, TX 78665 – (512) 509-0100
- NextCare Urgent Care – 900 North Austin Avenue, Suite 105, Georgetown, TX 78626 – (512) 930-7828
- Seton Medical Center Williamson – 201 Seton Parkway, Round Rock, TX 78665 – (512) 324-4000
- Urgent & Family Care at Avery Ranch – 10625 West Parmer Lane d400, Austin, TX 78717 – (512) 733-9400
- Cable Service:
- AT&T Uverse – (800) 464-7928
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Austin Energy – (512) 494-9400
- Natural Gas: Texas Gas Service – (800) 700-2443
- AT&T –(888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Trash & Recycling: Waste Management – (800) 594-2088
- Water: Crossroads Utility Services – (512) 246-1400
To contact us online, please use the form below.