Homes for Sale in Woodcliff, TX
Filled with 150 homes, Woodcliff real estate is a great investment for home buyers seeking to reside only a few miles away from downtown Austin. This Northeast Austin neighborhood offers a collection of affordable homes that date back to the 1970s and the 1980s. While many homes have been well-maintained by previous homeowners, other homes can use a personal touch from new owners. Heavily forested, Woodcliff provides residents with scenery and privacy. Buyers seeking a great location and charming abodes should consider Woodcliff.
If you'd like more information about Woodcliff homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Discover Woodcliff, TX
The homes for sale at Woodcliff are located just east of Dessau Road. Falling under Travis County's 78754, homes are only 10 miles away from downtown Austin. If residents prefer not to drive in the city, they can take an 8-minute drive to Howard Metro Station, and park their car. Another nearby amenity, mainly among travel enthusiasts, Austin-Bergstrom International Airport is approximately 15 miles away.
Woodcliff is filled with 1 and 2-story single-family homes that feature ranch style designs. Interested buyers can expect to make use of an average of 2,900 square feet of living space, with 3 to 4 bedrooms. Inside are charming features like high ceilings, French doors, and spacious kitchens. Contact your HomeCity Realtor to schedule a tour.
Families interested in Woodcliff listings are sure to be impressed with the surrounding education options. Zoned to the Manor Independent School District, Woodcliff is assigned to Bluebonnet Trail or Pioneer Crossing Elementary, Manor Middle, and Manor High School. Families also have the option of enrolling their children in nearby private schools, like Brentwood Christian School and Redeemer Lutheran School, to name a few. College students can enjoy 9-mile commutes to The University of Texas.
Amenities Near Woodcliff, TX
Home buyers interested in Woodcliff homes for sale can expect to enjoy a plethora of surrounding entertainment options, ranging from recreational to shopping. Families can take a short bike ride over to Copperfield Nature Trail to observe wildlife. Less than 4 miles away from the community is the popular Walnut Creek Metropolitan Park, where visitors enjoy sports fields, barbecue pits, a pool and more! For residents who are dedicated to staying active, Gus Garcia Recreation Center is 2 miles away and offers a workout room, climbing wall, and an expansive gymnasium.
There are many other nearby attractions including Alamo Drafthouse, where guests enjoy the latest movies and cocktails. For leisure shopping, residents can take a short drive downtown for a variety of boutiques, or to Round Rock for the Round Rock Premium Outlets. If residents head downtown, they can also enjoy live entertainment venues like Moody Theater, or art museums like The Contemporary Austin. For everyday shopping, residents are only a few miles away from retailers like HEB and shopping centers like Tech Ridge.
Community Resources in Woodcliff
Animal Control – 311, (512) 978-0500
Emergency Services –911
Fire: Austin Fire Department Station (non-emergency) – (512) 974-0130
Police: Austin (non-emergency) – (512) 974-5000
Texas Highway Patrol: Austin (non-emergency) – (512) 997-4102
- FastMed Urgent – 14008 Shadow Glen Boulevard, Suite 100, Manor, TX 78653 – (512) 514-1020
- Austin Emergency Center: Far West – 3563 Far West Boulevard, Suite 110, Austin, TX 78731 – (512) 481-2321
- Cross Creek Hospital – 8402 Cross Park Drive, Austin, TX 78754 – (512) 549-8021
- MedSpring Urgent Care – 7212 Burnet Road, Austin, TX 78757 – (512) 867-6299
- Rediclinic – 500 W Canyon Ridge Drive, Austin, TX 78753 – (512) 836-9000
- WellMed at St. John's – 6406 I-35, Suite 2600, Austin, TX 78752 – (512) 465-4800
- Cable/Satellite Service:
- DirecTV – (800) 543-1549
- DISH Network – (512) 870-8221
- Grande Communications – (512) 220-4600
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Austin Energy: City of Austin – (512) 494-9400
- Power outages – (512) 322-9100
- AT&T Internet/DirectTV – (855) 293-7676
- AT&T U-verse – (844) 723-0252
- Cox Communications – (866) 298-1514
- DISH Network – (512) 870-8221
- Natural Gas: Texas Gas Service – (800) 700-2443
- Solar: Texas Solar Power Company – (512) 459-9494