Homes for Sale in Cimarron Park, TX
Located in the quaint town of Buda, Texas, just seventeen miles south of Downtown Austin, Cimarron Park is desirable neighborhood in Hays County’s 78610 zip code. Cimarron Park features well-maintained homes sitting on expansive lots of at least half an acre in property size, giving homeowners the opportunity to spread out and fully relax.
Cimarron Park sits just north of downtown Buda and was originally developed in the early 1980’s. This serene community is covered in ample greenery and mature trees, adding to the peaceful atmosphere of the neighborhood. Cimarron Park real estate offers a welcomed escape from bustling city life, but also provides residents with stress-free access to Kyle, San Marcos and the surrounding Hill Country.
If you'd like more information about Cimarron Park homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Discover Cimarron Park, TX
Homes for sale in Cimarron Park have been well-kept by owners throughout the years and some homes here even feature upgrades and remodels to compete with the current housing trends. For buyers looking to be near Buda, these traditional ranch-style Cimarron Park homes are a stellar choice. Offering three and four bedroom floor plans, private yards and a top-notch location near popular attractions, homeowners are easily attracted to all this community has to offer.
Pick pecan trees from your backyard or relax with family around the outdoor fireplace on cool winter evenings, all while being just a twenty-mile drive from the heart of Austin. Cimarron Park homes for sale have an average interior size of 2,100 square feet and these gorgeous family homes sit proudly in their stone, brick and siding exteriors. Homes here typically sell in the $300’s, making them a great choice for reasonably priced homes with decent lot sizes in the Buda area.
Amenities Near Cimarron Park, TX
Residents of Cimarron Park love the fact that they are close to highly rated schools in the Hay CISD system as well as nearby the top-notch Seton Medical Center Hays for all medical related needs. For convenient travel out of town, Cimarron Park is only eighteen miles away from Austin-Bergstrom International Airport, so no traveling over an hour to catch that seven a.m. flight. Enjoy the perks of Hill Country life without the distance between your home and city conveniences.
Cimarron Park listings are nearby major retailers like Cabela’s and the Southpark Meadows shopping center, which houses Target, Marshalls, Painting with a Twist and eighty other popular stores and restaurants. The neighborhood also provides its residents with a community pool, sports courts and kiddie areas, creating ample exercise and fun options for the entire crew. More perks nearby include the Plum Creek Golf Course, the Jackson Tyler Norris Memorial Skatepark and The Pinballz Kingdom.
Community Resources in Cimarron Park
Animal Control: Buda – (512) 312-1001
Emergency Services –911
- North Hays County (non-emergency) – (512) 894-0704
- Wimberley Volunteer Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 847- 3536
- Pedernales Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 264-1476
Police: Buda Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 312-1001
Lakeway Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 314-7590
Sheriff: Hays County Sheriff (non-emergency) – (512) 393-7800
Urgent Care: - Austin Regional Clinic – 4100 Everett Street, Suite 400, Kyle, TX 78640 – (512) 295-1333
- Central Texas Medical Center – 1301 Wonder World Drive, San Marcos, TX 78666 – (512) 353-8979
- Lewis Family Medicine & Urgent – 14101 US-290, Austin, TX 78737 – (512) 894-2048
- MedSpring Urgent Care – 301 N Guadalupe St, San Marcos, TX 78666 – (512) 960-2545
- RediClinic – 598 East Highway US-290, Dripping Springs, TX 78620 – (512) 858-0011
- Seton Medical Center Hays – 6001 Kyle Parkway, Kyle, TX 78640 – (512) 504-5000
- Cable Service:
- AT&T Uverse – (800) 464-7928
- Charter Spectrum – (844) 481-5652
- Direct TV – (844) 881-7221
- Time Warner – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Pedernales Electric Cooperative – (888) 554-4732
- Natural Gas: CenterPoint Energy – (800) 427-7142
- Telephone: - AT&T – (888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Time Warner Cable – (800) 892-4357
- Trash & Recycling: Texas Disposal Systems – (800) 375-8375
- Water: City of Buda Utilities – (512) 295-8845