Grays Creek Ranch Estates is a neighborhood in Ennis, Texas, located near the intersection of Whitfill Road and Highway 45. Most homes for sale in Grays Creek Ranch Estates are traditional style, single-family homes, built between 2006 and 2010.
Grays Creek Ranch Estates is located within 5-minute drive from most Ennis and Alma attractions and this neighborhood is almost near Alma city limits as Whitfill Road partially lies in Alma. Residents thus get to enjoy the best of both cities in terms of shopping, dining and recreation.
If you'd like more information about Grays Creek Ranch Estates homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Grays Creek Ranch real estate includes 3 to 4-bedroom houses which on average offer 2 baths and range in size from 1,400 to 3,084 square feet. These homes are priced between $130,000 and $280,000 with a median selling price of around $175,000 and an average price of around $80 to $120 per square feet.
Most homes are quite modern as have been built just a decade ago and boast every possible amenity desired in an ideal home. Grays Creek Ranch Estates listings tend to offer the following features: Spacious kitchens with granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, double ovens, dishwashers, gas and electric cooktops. Master suites featuring separate showers, separate vanities, dual sinks, garden tubs and linen closets. More common features include covered garages with parking space for 2 to 3 cars, pier & beam foundation, wood-burning fireplaces, wood fencing, covered patios, vaulted ceilings, window coverings and decorative lightings.
Residents can shop at nearby Alma Discount Grocery, Alma Trade Center & Flea Market, Walmart Supercenter or enjoy dining at Sonic Drive-In, Alma Smokehouse BBQ, Thai Garden Restaurant, Bella Italia, Fiesta Grill, Braum’s Ice Cream & Burger Restaurant, Denny’s, McDonald’s, Whataburger, Chili’s Grill & Bar, Taco Cabana, Golden Chick, Tokyo Sushi & Grill, Bubba’s Bar-BQ & Steakhouse, Domino’s Pizza and Heavenly Donuts.
Grays Creek Ranch Estates homes for sale are zoned to Ennis Independent School District, which includes the following nearby schools Ennis J High School, Ennis High School, Jack Lummus Intermediate School, and Bowie Elementary School.
Animal Control – (972)-547-7292
Emergency Services – 911
Fire: Allen Fire Department (non-emergency) - (214) 509-4400
Police: Allen City Police Department (non-emergency) - (214) 509-4200
Sheriff: Collin County Sheriff (non-emergency) – (972) 547-5100
- Legacy ER & Urgent Care – 1890 Ranch, 1335 East Whitestone Boulevard, Suite 100 1310 W Exchange Pkwy, Allen, TX 75013 – (972) 678-4545
- CareNow – 1218 W McDermott Dr, Allen, TX 75013 – (972) 390-9000
- Medical City Children's Urgent Care Allen Clinic – 109 N Central Expy #509, Allen, TX 75013 – (972) 359-6900
- Cable Service:
- AT&T Internet and DirectTV Services – (855) 293-7676
- DirectTV Official – (855) 802 - 3473
- Electricity: Grayson-Collin Electric Cooperative – (903)-482-7100
- Natural Gas: Atmos Energy - 888-286-6700
- AT&T – (888) 294-8433
- Time Warner Cable – 1-855-855-4575
- Trash & Recycling: Waste Management – (214)509-4551
- Water: City of Allen Utility Billing – 214.509.4560
To contact us online, please use the form below.