Hillview is a rural Hill Country community situated between Johnson City and Dripping Springs along Hillview Circle and Sycamore Drive. Just off Fitzhugh Road, this cul-de-sac neighborhood sits ten miles northwest of Dripping Springs in Hays County’s 78620 zip code.
Hillview Homes real estate sits on sprawling lots with panoramic views and residents are free to spread out, explore and enjoy these views from the privacy of their Hillview estate. Many of the properties have barns and stables on them and the spacious lots allow for the ability to raise cattle, farm and have plenty of work space for whatever your needs may be.
If you'd like more information about Hillview homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Hillview Homes homes for sale average anywhere from $100,000 to well over $500,000, depending on the home size, lot size and location within the neighborhood. Average lot sizes of Hillview Homes listings lay between ten and fifteen acres and horses, livestock and chickens are super common to own at these rural homesteads. There are still lots available for purchase in this Hill Country community as well.
Interiors of homes for sale in Hillview Homes average well over 3,000 square feet and offer open floor plans that maximize flow and livability. Homes feature hardwood floors, multiple living areas, outdoor entertainment spaces, granite countertops, master suites and unbeatable views from extra large windows. These agricultural-friendly estates allow for rural, country living within a short drive to amenities in Dripping Springs.
Hillview Homes are thirty miles from Downtown Austin and thirty-five miles from Austin-Bergstrom International Airport, making Hillview still a desirable option for buyers wanting to be close to the airport and big city. These rustic abodes are close to local favorites like Railroad Bar-B-Que, Texas Hills Vineyard, Rolling in Thyme & Dough, Crepe Crazy and more. This area is also fantastic for making wine and enjoying wine, with multiple vineyards in close by.
For all your grocery shopping needs, head to the huge H-E-B in Dripping Springs. One of the most desirable nearby attractions residents at Hillview love is Pedernales Falls State Park. Pedernales offers camping, fishing, swimming, mountain biking, tubing and more to satisfy all outdoor fixes properly. For those looking for agricultural land or spacious property within close proximity to a city, look no further than Hillview Homes real estate.
Animal Control: Buda – (512) 312-1001
Emergency Services –911
- North Hays County (non-emergency) – (512) 894-0704
- Wimberley Volunteer Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 847- 3536
- Pedernales Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 264-1476
Buda Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 312-1001
Lakeway Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 314-7590
Sheriff: Hays County Sheriff (non-emergency) – (512) 393-7800
- Austin Regional Clinic – 4100 Everett Street, Suite 400, Kyle, TX 78640 – (512) 295-1333
- Central Texas Medical Center – 1301 Wonder World Drive, San Marcos, TX 78666 – (512) 353-8979
- Lewis Family Medicine & Urgent – 14101 US-290, Austin, TX 78737 – (512) 894-2048
- MedSpring Urgent Care – 301 N Guadalupe St, San Marcos, TX 78666 – (512) 960-2545
- RediClinic – 598 East Highway US-290, Dripping Springs, TX 78620 – (512) 858-0011
- Seton Medical Center Hays – 6001 Kyle Parkway, Kyle, TX 78640 – (512) 504-5000
- Cable Service:
- AT&T Uverse – (800) 464-7928
- Charter Spectrum – (844) 481-5652
- Direct TV – (844) 881-7221
- Time Warner – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Pedernales Electric Cooperative – (888) 554-4732
- Natural Gas: CenterPoint Energy – (800) 427-7142
- AT&T – (888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Time Warner Cable – (800) 892-4357
- Trash & Recycling: Texas Disposal Systems – (800) 375-8375
- Water: City of Buda Utilities – (512) 295-8845
To contact us online, please use the form below.