Suncreek is a residential community in Allen, Texas, located between Alma Drive and Custer Road, north of Hedgcoxe Road and south of The Trails at the Woods. Most homes for sale in Suncreek are 2 to 5-bedroom houses built mainly between 1997 and 2010. These homes offer 2 to 5 baths on average and range in size from 1665 to 5998 square feet in terms of inbuilt area.
If you'd like more information about Suncreek homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Suncreek real estate includes some of the most sought-after houses in a prized Allen location. Most houses in Suncreek are just a decade old and are equipped with all the amenities desirable in a modern 21st century home. House prices vary widely and can range anywhere between $229,000 and $799,900 with the average selling price around $400,000, whereas price per square feet is in the range of $110 - $150.
Most Suncreek listings include the following features: family room with crown molding, wood burning fireplace and wall of windows. Many also include kitchen with breakfast bar, built-in cabinets, eat-in kitchen, island, walk-in pantry, built-in microwave, convection oven, cooktop - gas, dishwasher, and disposal. Master suites with separate sitting area and master baths featuring jetted tub, separate shower, dual sinks, and walk-in closets.
Suncreek is located within a 5-minute drive from Allen Premium Outlets, The Village at Allen, Fairview Town Center, Twin Creeks Golf Club, The Courses at Watters Creek. Residents thus enjoy easy access to most acclaimed shopping, dining and recreational avenues in Allen.
You can shop for your daily grocery needs at nearby Safeway, Kroger, In Markets, Albertsons, Byblo's Mart. Enjoy coffee or breakfast at Donut Palace, Sonny Donuts, Coffee Dreams, Beans & Barristers, Starbucks or eat out at Super Suppers, Wingstreet, Pizza Hut, Purple Cow Restaurant, Spice Creations, Sonic Drive-In, Braum’s Ice Cream & Burger Restaurant, TwoRows Classic Grill, Spazo Restaurant & Bar, Pei Wei, and Panda Express.
Suncreek homes for sale are zoned to Plano Independent School District which includes the following nearby schools: Beverly Elementary School, Clark High School, Hendrick Middle School, and Plano Senior High School.
Animal Control – (972)-547-7292
Emergency Services – 911
Fire: Allen Fire Department (non-emergency) - (214) 509-4400
Police: Allen City Police Department (non-emergency) - (214) 509-4200
Sheriff: Collin County Sheriff (non-emergency) – (972) 547-5100
- Legacy ER & Urgent Care – 1890 Ranch, 1335 East Whitestone Boulevard, Suite 100 1310 W Exchange Pkwy, Allen, TX 75013 – (972) 678-4545
- CareNow – 1218 W McDermott Dr, Allen, TX 75013 – (972) 390-9000
- Medical City Children's Urgent Care Allen Clinic – 109 N Central Expy #509, Allen, TX 75013 – (972) 359-6900
- Cable Service:
- AT&T Internet and DirectTV Services – (855) 293-7676
- DirectTV Official – (855) 802 - 3473
- Electricity: Grayson-Collin Electric Cooperative – (903)-482-7100
- Natural Gas: Atmos Energy - 888-286-6700
- AT&T – (888) 294-8433
- Time Warner Cable – 1-855-855-4575
- Trash & Recycling: Waste Management – (214)509-4551
- Water: City of Allen Utility Billing – 214.509.4560
To contact us online, please use the form below.