Homes for Sale in Hunters Point, TX
Hunters Point is situated within the Spicewood area, just one mile north of State Highway 71 in south-eastern Burnet and western Travis Counties. The nearest major city is Austin, just 32 miles away, and Bergstrom International Airport is also just 37 miles’ drive. As a result, Hunters Point real estate is popular as it combines lakeside living with quick access to city-life and international transport links.
This quiet gated community, nestled on the shores of Lake Travis, is popular with families and couples alike, for both permanent and holiday residences. Homes for sale in Hunters Point are high-end and offer amenities such as a swimming pool, boat docks and tennis courts. The area boasts a strong community feeling, topped off with plenty of outdoor activities.
Similar to the surrounding area, the climate is characterized by hot summers and mild to cool winters, allowing residents to make the most of the lake and amenities provided.
If you'd like more information about Hunters Point homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Discover Hunters Point, TX
It is with good reason that this gated community has been popular right from the start. Homes for sale in Hunters Point feature a wide selection of condominiums, with fantastic views, modern interiors and multicar garages.
Developed in the early 2000s, Hunters Point listings average 4,850 square feet on a 1.1-acre lot with their own patio or deck overlooking the lake. Inside, they feature granite countertops, fireplaces and skylights, matching their wonderful blue and white exteriors and green surroundings.
Prices start around $799,000 and typically average around $1,197,000.
Amenities Near Hunters Point, TX
Alongside the appeal of Lake Travis, the community is just minutes away from Pace Bend Park, which offers numerous outdoor activities and camping, and the popular Pedernales Golf Club. Top dining spots in the area include the Briarcliff Bistro and Buenos Aires Café. Wine enthusiasts can enjoy three area wineries within Spicewood, which all offer tours. For shopping, residents can head to the Hill Country Galleria, or take the short drive into downtown Austin.
Hunters Point listings offer prospective homeowners the full package, with access to city-based jobs and high-quality local schools. Families can enroll their children in Bee Cave Elementary School and Lake Travis Middle/High School, both located nearby.
The zip code for Hunters Point Condos is 78669.
Community Resources in Hunters Point
Animal Control – 311 (in Austin), (512) 974-2000 or (512) 978-0500 (unincorporated area)
Emergency Services –911
Fire: Austin Fire Department (non-emergency): - Station 1 – (512) 974-0130 - Area 11 – (512) 974-4100
- Austin Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 974-2000, (512) 974-5000
- Bee Cave Police Department: 13333 TX-71, Austin, TX 78738 – (512) 767-6650
- West Lake Hills Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 327-1195
- Bee Cave Urgent Care – 11614 FM2244, Suite 130, Austin, TX 78738 –(512) 263-3911
- FastMed Urgent Care – 3607 Manor Road, Suite 100, Austin, TX 78723 – (512) 928-4600
- Lakeway Regional Medical Center – 100 Medical Parkway, Lakeway, TX 78738 – (512) 571-5000
- MedSpring Urgent Care Central – 3906 North Lamar Boulevard, Austin, TX 78756 – (512) 861-8040
- Seton Southwest Hospital – 7900 FM-1826, Austin, TX 78737 – (512) 324-9000
- Cable Service:
- AT&T Uverse – (800) 464-7928
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Austin Energy – (512) 494-9400
- Natural Gas: Texas Gas Service – (800) 700-2443
- AT&T – (888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Trash & Recycling: Texas Disposal Systems – (512) 421-1300
- Water: Austin Water – (512) 972-0000