Marketing Manager | Austin, TX
BHGRE HomeCity is looking for a detail oriented, tech-savvy, creative and analytical Marketing Manager! You will represent the brand and the Marketing Department in our Austin office and will be responsible for both company and agent marketing initiatives. You will wear multiple hats and get to use several marketing skills on a daily basis. This is a fast-paced environment and you will be expected to perform at a high level consistency.
Here are some of the things you’ll be expected to do:
- Develop and execute integrated agent marketing campaigns that are in line with wider company marketing plans
- Conceptualize all print and digital marketing campaigns for the company and its’ agents while adhering to the overall look and feel of the HomeCity brand.
- Manage content creation for our blog which is part of our monthly email marketing campaign, as well social media strategy.
- Act as a liaison between the agent or company marketing needs and any established vendors to ensure proper distribution of orders as well as well as development of new product offerings.
- Write copy for recruiting, company and agent materials.
- Use research, analysis and best practices to develop an effective content and social media marketing strategy.
- Meet with agents 1-on-1 to develop and execute individual marketing strategies and increase service and product enrollment.
- Provide local content to the Content Manager responsible for all social media channels.
- Execute in depth marketing plan as instructed by Chief Marketing Officer to increase visibility and brand awareness.
- Increase brand awareness
- Act as a brand guardian in terms of look and feel of online communications as well as tone of voice of copy.
- Be able to ideate and execute custom designs that are in line with brand standards.
- Using PPC, SEO, email campaigns, blogs, forums, and other social media experience to generate leads and engagement
- Enhancing website traffic by increasing web visibility and on-site engagement
- Understanding analytics and measuring ROI
- Managing the companies email campaigns and communicating company events and initiatives through email marketing.
- Carrying out segmentation of the database and implementing marketing strategies.
- A/B Testing on various email campaigns to establish the most effective.
- Writing informative and effective search engine optimized copy for the website and external blog postings.
- Using the CRM to maximize online marketing opportunities.
- Versatile: you may be wearing different hats throughout your time here, you will need to switch modes seamlessly
- Experienced: we’re growing rapidly, and are ready to take our marketing strategy and brand awareness to the next level - so we are looking for a teammate that can add value!
- A people person: you will be interacting with clients, agents, and other staff on a daily basis
- Organized: must be able to organize and prioritize projects
- A self-starter: must be able to work independently without constant supervision
- Team player: you will be working with several other team members, often interdepartmentally so you will need to collaborate effectively.
- Innovative: must be able to think outside the box, to help develop new, cutting edge marketing plans
- Problem solver: bringing new ideas to the organization is a must. We are a technology broker and we must stay ahead of the competition
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Skill in working independently and managing priorities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Design background and skills
- Basic knowledge of SEO
- 3+ years experience in a marketing or creative role
Would be good to have:
- Database management would be a huge plus for this job although not required
Interested in this opportunity? Email [email protected] with a cover letter and copy of your resume!