Homes for Sale in Buttercup Townhomes, TX
Buttercup Townhomes is a neighborhood in Cedar Park, Texas, located west of 183 Toll Road, between West Park Street, Cluck Creek Trail, Buttercup Creek Blvd, and South Bell Blvd. Most homes for sale in Buttercup Townhomes are single-family, traditional style homes.
If you'd like more information about Buttercup Townhomes homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Discover Buttercup Townhomes, TX
Buttercup Townhomes real estate includes 2 to 3-bedroom homes, which on average offer 3 baths, and range in size from 960 to 1,472 square feet. These homes are priced from $130,000 to $180,000, with a median selling price of $149,500, and an average price of $137 per square feet.
Most homes in Buttercup Townhomes were built by some of the topmost designers and architects in the country between 2008 and 2012. These homes have been designed with the needs of a modern family in mind, and offer all the amenities desired in an ideal, 21st century home.
Buttercup Townhomes listings tend to have the following features: Spacious gourmet kitchens with granite and marble countertops, gas cooktops, dishwashers, disposals, tile backsplashes, butler’s pantries, walk-in pantries, refrigerators, built-in microwaves, convection and electric ovens, center islands, and galley kitchen designs.
Master suites featuring garden tubs, walk-in showers, double vanities, separate showers, walk-in closets, and dual sinks. More common features include covered porches, open patios, cable tv, high-speed internet, flat screen wiring, sound system wiring, recessed lightings, 2-car garages, gutters, central air conditioning, central heating, vaulted ceilings, and laminate flooring.
Amenities Near Buttercup Townhomes, TX
Residents tend to shop for their daily needs at nearby KP Foods, Cedars Food Mart, H-E-B, Randall's Food and Pharmacy, Walgreens, Walmart Supercenter, Village Belle Shopping Center, 1900 Lakeline, Lakeline Center, and 1890 Ranch Shopping Center.
Food lovers will enjoy eating out at Classic Thai, Garlick Joes, Springhill Restaurants, Pisano's Pizzeria, Tiajuana Roadhouse, Daylight Donuts, Krispy Kreme, Cedar Perk Coffee Company, Coffee Spot, Starbucks, Jardin Corona, The Dig Pub, Domino’s Pizza, Los Chilaquiles, Moonie’s Burger House, Subway, Korner Kitchen, Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, Los Reyes Mexican Restaurant, El Pollo Rico, and Papa John’s Pizza.
Buttercup Townhomes homes for sale are zoned to Leander Independent School District, which includes the following nearby schools: Ada Mae Faubion Elementary School, Artie L Henry Middle School, and Vista Ridge High School.
Community Resources in Buttercup Townhomes
Animal Control – (512) 864-8282
Emergency Services –911
- Cedar Park Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 401-5222
- Georgetown Fire Station Number 5 (non-emergency) – (512) 930-3473
- Round Rock Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 218-5590
- Cedar Park Police Department ( non-emergency) – (512) 260-4600
- Georgetown Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 930-3510
- Round Rock Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 218-5500
Sheriff: Williamson County Sheriff (non-emergency) – (512) 943-1300
-Cedar Park Regional Medical Center - 1401 Medical Pkwy, Cedar Park, TX 78613 - (512) 259-1811
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – 300 University Boulevard, Round Rock, TX 78665 – (512) 509-0100
- NextCare Urgent Care – 900 North Austin Avenue, Suite 105, Georgetown, TX 78626 – (512) 930-7828
- Seton Medical Center Williamson – 201 Seton Parkway, Round Rock, TX 78665 – (512) 324-4000
- Urgent & Family Care at Avery Ranch – 10625 West Parmer Lane d400, Austin, TX 78717 – (512) 733-9400
- Cable Service:
- AT&T Uverse – (800) 464-7928
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Austin Energy – (512) 494-9400
- Natural Gas: Texas Gas Service – (800) 700-2443
- AT&T –(888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Trash & Recycling: Waste Management – (800) 594-2088
- Water: Crossroads Utility Services – (512) 246-1400