Cedar Park Villas are a mix of townhomes that make up a large neighborhood just west of the US-183A Toll in Cedar Park. Cedar Park has arguably been called one of the best suburbs in America to live in, because of its developed nature, amenities and proximity to employers, schools and entertainment.
Cedar Park Villas sit along South Bell Boulevard and Highway 183 between Avery Ranch Boulevard and Little Elm Trail in Williamson County’s 78613 zip code. All areas of Cedar Park Villas real estate provide homeowners with mature trees and quiet streets. Residents love the fact that these townhomes are low-maintenance and that the community takes care of landscaping.
If you'd like more information about Cedar Park Villas homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Cedar Park Villas are all graciously sized with small fenced backyards yards, providing the feeling of countryside living in the middle of a big city. Cedar Park Villas listings offer attached garages, front yards free of lawn maintenance and a stellar location near all Cedar Park has to offer.
Cedar Park Villas homes for sale feature two to three bedrooms, two stories and average an interior size of around 1,500 square feet. The homes in the neighborhood are charming and welcoming, each with its own features that attract potential buyers. Open floor plans allow for maximum livability and residents love the granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances and tile flooring dawned by Cedar Park Villas homes.
Cedar Park Villas have a location that just cannot be topped for people looking in the Cedar Park area. Residents in the area love spending time at the Cedar Park Recreation Center or the Twin Lakes Family YMCA, where many classes are offered as well as full fitness centers, pools and more. The entire neighborhood is surrounded by green spaces with various activities like swimming, hiking and sports courts available for your pleasure.
Downtown Austin is only nineteen miles from the neighborhood and Austin-Bergstrom International Airport is only twenty-six miles away from homes in Cedar Park Villas. This highly desirable area of Cedar Park is near the Austin tech corridor with a short drive down Highway 45 and offers easy commuting to many of the larger employers in town. Locals in the area also love shopping at the nearby Lakeline Mall. Children living in Cedar Park Villas attend exemplary Leander ISD schools.
Animal Control – (512) 864-8282
Emergency Services –911
- Cedar Park Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 401-5222
- Georgetown Fire Station Number 5 (non-emergency) – (512) 930-3473
- Round Rock Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 218-5590
- Cedar Park Police Department ( non-emergency) – (512) 260-4600
- Georgetown Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 930-3510
- Round Rock Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 218-5500
Sheriff: Williamson County Sheriff (non-emergency) – (512) 943-1300
-Cedar Park Regional Medical Center - 1401 Medical Pkwy, Cedar Park, TX 78613 - (512) 259-1811
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – 300 University Boulevard, Round Rock, TX 78665 – (512) 509-0100
- NextCare Urgent Care – 900 North Austin Avenue, Suite 105, Georgetown, TX 78626 – (512) 930-7828
- Seton Medical Center Williamson – 201 Seton Parkway, Round Rock, TX 78665 – (512) 324-4000
- Urgent & Family Care at Avery Ranch – 10625 West Parmer Lane d400, Austin, TX 78717 – (512) 733-9400
- Cable Service:
- AT&T Uverse – (800) 464-7928
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Austin Energy – (512) 494-9400
- Natural Gas: Texas Gas Service – (800) 700-2443
- AT&T –(888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Trash & Recycling: Waste Management – (800) 594-2088
- Water: Crossroads Utility Services – (512) 246-1400
To contact us online, please use the form below.