Located in Leander's 78641 zip code, Misty Valley is a gorgeous neighborhood nestled at the edge of a small inlet of Lake Travis near the intersection of F.M. 1431/West Whitestone Boulevard and Anderson Mill Road. Misty Valley is a tree-filled area of custom-built homes strewn gracefully on sprawling acreage lots that offer stunning views of rolling greenery and spectacular Lake Travis.
Breathtaking estates as well as heavily wooded lots makeup Misty Valley real estate and with one walk or drive on these beautiful streets, potential buyers looking in the Leander or Lake Travis area immediately fall in love. The supreme location gives residents easy access to Lakeway, Cedar Park, Leander, Bee Cave and Austin.
If you'd like more information about Misty Valley homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Homes for sale in Misty Valley provide a life of comfortable luxury for their homeowners. With gorgeous views, open floor plans, marvelous kitchens and stone fireplaces, the interiors of these homes are fitted to impress and range in size from 1,800 to 5,000 plus square feet. Each home has been built with unique features that offer maximal livability next door to all the Lake Travis area has to offer.
A huge perk of buying in Misty Valley is the fact that homebuyers can build their dream home on a lot that suits there need as well. Misty Valley homes for sale are situated on expansive lots ranging from small lots to lots of one acre or more. These homes were built in Mediterranean, Texas Hill Country and Tuscan designs and feature custom built pools, spacious outdoor living spaces and multi-car garages.
Misty Valley homes are just a few minutes traveling time from the superb Leander ISD schools students in this area attend, including Grandview Hills Elementary, Four Points Middle School and Vandegrift High School. Also all within close proximity are the Cedar Park Regional Medical Center, Cedar Park Center, River Place Country Club and The Spa at Travaasa Austin. Those who love to shop head to the fabulous shopping and dining district nearby like Four Points Centre or nine miles to Lakeline Mall.
Misty Valley is just a few miles away from dining favorites like the Oasis Texas Brewing Company, Oasthouse Kitchen + Bar and Shack 512. Perhaps the greatest amenity of living in Misty Valley is being within seven miles of Sandy Creek Park offering easy lake access. Residents spend hot summer days boating, swimming, wakeboarding and soaking up the sun from their exclusive lake property. For those looking for the best of the best that Lake Travis and Leander have to offer, look no further than the luxurious homes of Misty Valley.
Animal Control – (512) 864-8282
Emergency Services –911
- Cedar Park Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 401-5222
- Jollyville Volunteer Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 258-1038
- Sandy Creek Volunteer Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 259-5061
- Leander Fire Department (non-emergency) - (512) 528-2848
- Cedar Park Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 260-4600
- Jonestown Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 267-7007
- Leander City Police Department (non-emergency) - (512) 528-2800
Sheriff: Williamson County Sheriff (non-emergency) – (512) 943-1300
- MedSpring Urgent Care – 1890 Ranch, 1335 East Whitestone Boulevard, Suite 100, Cedar Park, TX 78613 – (512) 402-6840
- NextCare Urgent Care – 351 Cypress Creek Road, Suite 103, Cedar Park, TX 78613 – (512) 250-8199
- RediClinic – 651 US-183, Leander, TX 78641 – (512) 260-0871
- Cable Service:
- AT&T Uverse – (800) 464-7928
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Austin Energy – (512) 494-9400
- Natural Gas: Texas Gas Service – (800) 700-2443
- AT&T – (888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Trash & Recycling: Waste Management – (800) 594-2088
- Water: Crossroads Utility Services – (512) 246-1400
To contact us online, please use the form below.