Located near the heart of Lago Vista amongst Lake Travis’s stunning views and lakeside property, Northshore on Lake Travis is a gorgeous Leander condominium community. Northshore on Lake Travis boast reasonably priced condos with some of the nicest amenities in the area directly on the Colorado River.
Northshore on Lake Travis also features a few estates separate from the condo community that offer some of the most elegant homes in the area. Northshore on Lake Travis real estate offers a fusion of lakeside location, quality homes and unbeatable amenities, and with one walk or drive on this breathtaking community, potential buyers looking in the Leander or Lago Vista area immediately fall in love. The supreme location gives residents easy access to Leander, Lago Vista, Cedar Park, Bee Cave and Austin.
If you'd like more information about Northshore on Lake Travis homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Homes for sale in Northshore on Lake Travis provide a slice of peace and quiet for its residents. Interiors of these homes are fitted to impress and range in size from 1,068 to 11,696 plus square feet. Each home has been built with unique features that offer maximal livability just minutes away from all the Leander and Lake Travis areas have to offer. If you are looking for a low maintenance, luxury lifestyle on Lake Travis, Northshore is the spot for you!
Northshore on Lake Travis homes for sale offer spacious units, were built in Texas Hill Country and Traditional designs and feature custom designs, open floor plans, outdoor living spaces and private garages. Homes here were first developed throughout the early 2000’s, so homebuyers looking in this area are sure to find newer amenities when it comes to finishes and appliances in these home’s interiors. A huge drawer for buyers here is the resort-style pool, amenity center, top-notch gym center and more amenities that residents at Northshore enjoy.
Northshore on Lake Travis homes are just a few minutes traveling time from the superb Lago Vista ISD schools students in this area attend. Also within a short drive are Volente Beach, Balcones Canyonlands National Wildlife Refuge, Lake Travis Zipline Adventures and Arrowhead Point Park. Those who love to shop spends days at one of the fabulous shopping and dining districts nearby, including Oaks at Lakeway, Lakeline Mall or the nearby Trails At 620.
Northshore on Lake Travis is just a few miles away from popular restaurants like The Oasis, Movie house & Eatery, Napa Flats, Steiner Ranch Steakhouse and more. Perhaps the greatest amenity of living in Northshore on Lake Travis is having such close access to Lake Travis and all the outdoor recreation you could dream of. Residents spend hot summer days boating, swimming, wake boarding and soaking up the sun. For those looking for the best of the best that Leander or Lago Vista has to offer, look no further than the lakeside homes of Northshore on Lake Travis.
Animal Control – (512) 314-7590
Emergency Services – 911
Fire: Lake Travis Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 266-2997
Police: Lakeway Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 314-7590
Sheriff: Travis County Sheriff’s Office, West Command (non-emergency) – (512) 854-9728
Texas Highway Patrol: State Police Department – (512) 997-4102
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center: Lakeway – 1700-B Ranch Road 620 South, Lakeway, TX 78734 – (512) 571-5000 (42 miles away)
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center: Marble Falls – 810 Texas 71, Marble Falls, TX 78654 (34 miles away)
- Family Wellness Center: Stedman Horis T, MD – 2300 US-281, Marble Falls, TX 78654 (29 miles away)
- FastMed Urgent Care – 2303 Ranch Road 620 S, Suite 210, Lakeway, TX 78734 – (512) 975-7382 (42 miles away)
- FastMed Urgent Care – 6611 River Pl Boulevard, Suite 100, Austin, TX 78730 – (512) 373-8583 (33 miles away)
- NextCare Urgent Care – 1701 US-281, Marble Falls, TX 78654 (29 miles away)
- Scott & White Clinic: Marble Falls – 706 Avenue G, Marble Falls, TX 78654 (28 miles away)
- Seton Highland Lakes Hospital – 3201 S Water Street, Burnet, TX 78611 (39 miles away)
- Seton Marble Falls Healthcare Center – 1800 Mormon Mill Road b, Marble Falls, TX 78654 (29 miles away)
- Seton Northwest Hospital – 11113 Research Boulevard, Austin, TX 78759 – (512) 324-6000 (37 miles away)
- St. David’s Emergency Center: Bee Cave – 12813 Galleria Circle, Bee Cave, TX 78738 – (512) 816-2100 (46 miles away)
- The Hospital at Westlake Medical Center – 5656 Bee Cave Road, West Lake Hills, TX 78746 (46 miles away)
- Cable Service:
- AT&T Uverse – (800) 464-7928
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Austin Energy – (512) 494-9400
- Natural Gas: Texas Gas Service – (800) 700-2443
- AT&T – (512) 263-2657
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Trash & Recycling: City of Lakeway Solid Waste Department – (512) 314-7514
- Water: Lakeway Municipal Utility – (512) 261-6222
To contact us online, please use the form below.