Homes for Sale in Northwest Balcones, TX
Northwest Balcones is a stunning neighborhood in Northwest Austin in Travis County’s 78750 zip code. Surrounded by rolling hills and nestled in the gorgeous Balcones Canyonlands Preserve, homes for sale in Northwest Balcones offer amazing homes in one of the prettiest spots of Austin to buy in.
This neighborhood sits off Old Lampasas Trail with homes overlooking panoramic views of lush greenery and natural beauty. Northwest Balcones homes for sale have an average build year of the mid eighties and feature gorgeous native limestone exteriors and thoughtful design that allows the homes to blend in wonderfully with the landscape around.
If you'd like more information about Northwest Balcones homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Discover Northwest Balcones, TX
Northwest Balcones listings tote an average price tag of $450,000, seemingly reasonable for the size and location of the homes here. Floor plans range in size from 2,500 plus and offer expansive patios, glistening pools and covered decks to lounge under.
Lots of the older homes have been updated with high-end amenities such as remodeled kitchens and dining nooks, fireplaces and hot tubs. Homes for sale at Northwest Balcones typically have three to five bedrooms and two to fourbathrooms, making them quite livable for families of all sizes. The large windows and tasteful design give these homes lots of natural light and a feeling of serenity, all just sixteen miles from Downtown Austin.
Amenities Near Northwest Balcones, TX
Northwest Balcones real estate allows homeowners a convenient mix of both outdoor recreational, easy commuting and access to Austin’s favorite entertainment spots. Less than a mile from the community is Talleyran Park where people enjoy running, playing on the playground or having a picnic. Also nearby is the Balcones Country Club where golf, tennis and fine dining can be enjoyed.
For shopping needs, residents of Northwest Balcones visit The Arboretum or Lakeline Mall, both under six miles away. With its close proximity to Highway 183, Northwest Balcones allows for stress free access to Cedar Park, Round Rock and other parts of Austin. Live your dream life in the beautiful Balcones Canyonlands while still enjoying a slice of authentic Austin.
Community Resources in Northwest Balcones
Animal Control – 311 (in Austin), (512) 974-2000 or (512) 978-0500 (unincorporated area)
Emergency Services –911
- Austin Fire Department (non-emergency): - Station 1 – (512) 974-0130 - Area 11 – (512) 974-4100
- Lake Travis Fire Rescue (non-emergency) – (512) 266-2533
- Austin Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 974-2000, (512) 974-5000
- Bee Cave Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 767-6650
- FastMed Urgent Care – 3607 Manor Road, Suite 100, Austin, TX 78723 – (512) 928-4600
- FastMed Urgent Care – 2303 Ranch Road 620 South, Suite 210, Lakeway, TX 78734
- MedSpring Urgent Care Central – 3906 North Lamar Boulevard, Austin, TX 78756 – (512) 861-8040
- Seton Southwest Hospital – 7900 FM-1826, Austin, TX 78737 – (512) 324-9000
- U.S. HealthWorks Medical Group – 2000 West Anderson Lane, Austin, TX 78757 – (512) 459-4367
- VIK Medical at River Place – 10815 Ranch Road 2222, Suite 100, Austin, TX 78730
- Cable Service:
- AT&T Uverse – (800) 464-7928
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Austin Energy – (512) 494-9400
- Natural Gas: Texas Gas Service – (800) 700-2443
- AT&T – (888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Trash & Recycling: Texas Disposal Systems – (512) 421-1300
- Water: Austin Water – (512) 972-0000