Homes for Sale in River Oaks Ranch, TX
Located in Hays County’s 78620 zip code, River Oaks Ranch is a large Hill Country community situated between West Fitzhugh Road and Hamilton Pool Road. These sprawling land plots range in size from one acre to as large at twenty acres, making River Oak Ranch real estate a prime spot to own horses and other animals.
The beautiful rolling hills in this part of Texas are a stunning landscape for these River Oaks Ranch homes for sale. The homes vary widely in size and design, ranging from lovely ranch homes to impressive estates. The central location makes it easy for residents to access Dripping Springs, Bee Cave and other Hill charming towns.
If you'd like more information about River Oaks Ranch homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Discover River Oaks Ranch, TX
Homes for sale at River Oaks Ranch range in price range from the mid $150,000’s to well over $450,000. The build dates of River Oaks Ranch listings average around the year 2,000 and range in 1,800 square feet interior size. River Oaks Ranch homes for sale feature amazing homes surrounded by mature live oaks, cedars and other local greenery. Many of the homes offer panoramic views of the wooded hills and pasture fields.
Amenities Near River Oaks Ranch, TX
RanchRiver Oaks Ranch listings give homeowners the best of countryside living with the convenience and ease of having city indulgences not too far away. The Hill Country Galleria is just a few miles away in Bee Cave and there is a H-E-B is just a few miles away in Dripping Springs. There are many amazing and local restaurants in both of these for residents to enjoy fine dining with amazing views.
Residents who enjoy outdoor activities will find solace in having Hamilton Pool and the Westcave Preserve in close proximity for swimming, hiking and other recreational adventure. Even more recreation nearby includes Milton Remiers Ranch Park for exceptional rock climbing and mountain biking. Downtown Austin is 28 miles away and Austin-Bergstrom International Airport is 34 miles from this amazing community. Students living in this area attend the award-winning Dripping Springs ISD schools.
Community Resources in River Oaks Ranch
Animal Control: Buda – (512) 312-1001
Emergency Services –911
- North Hays County (non-emergency) – (512) 894-0704
- Wimberley Volunteer Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 847- 3536
- Pedernales Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 264-1476
- Buda Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 312-1001
- Lakeway Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 314-7590
Sheriff: Hays County Sheriff (non-emergency) – (512) 393-7800
- Austin Regional Clinic – 4100 Everett Street, Suite 400, Kyle, TX 78640 – (512) 295-1333
- Central Texas Medical Center – 1301 Wonder World Drive, San Marcos, TX 78666 – (512) 353-8979
- Lewis Family Medicine & Urgent – 14101 US-290, Austin, TX 78737 – (512) 894-2048
- MedSpring Urgent Care – 301 N Guadalupe St, San Marcos, TX 78666 – (512) 960-2545
- RediClinic – 598 East Highway US-290, Dripping Springs, TX 78620 – (512) 858-0011
- Seton Medical Center Hays – 6001 Kyle Parkway, Kyle, TX 78640 – (512) 504-5000
- Cable Service:
- AT&T Uverse – (800) 464-7928
- Charter Spectrum – (844) 481-5652
- Direct TV – (844) 881-7221
- Time Warner – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Pedernales Electric Cooperative – (888) 554-4732
- Natural Gas: CenterPoint Energy – (800) 427-7142
- AT&T – (888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Time Warner Cable – (800) 892-4357
- Trash & Recycling: Texas Disposal Systems – (800) 375-8375
- Water: City of Buda Utilities – (512) 295-8845