Steeplechase is a new residential community in Allen, Texas, located between Stacy Road, Goodman Drive, near the intersection of Angel Parkway and Stacy Road. Most homes for sale in Steeplechase are 4 to 5-bedroom houses built between 2015 and 2017.
Steeplechase is within a 5-minute drive from Highway 75, Fairview Town Center, Allen Premium Outlets, Heritage Ranch & Golf Country Club, and The Village at Allen.
If you'd like more information about Steeplechase homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Steeplechase real estate includes custom built 2 story homes, designed by some of the best designers and architects in the country. Most homes were constructed between 2015 and 2017 and as such include all the modern amenities desirable in a modern 21st century home.
Most Steeplechase listings are priced between $599,990 and $699,990 and range in size from 3,660 to 4,395 square feet. Home prices in per square feet terms range from $160 to $200.
Houses in this neighborhood tend to offer the following features: Kitchens with breakfast bars, hand scraped wood floors, dishwashers, stainless-steel appliances, dual ovens, built-in-microwave, electric and gas cooktops, center islands, and tile backsplashes. Master suites featuring garden tubs, jetted tubs, walk-in-showers, dual sinks, separate vanities and walk-in closets.
Steeplechase offers an unparalleled shopping, dining and recreational experience due to proximity to several Allen attractions. Residents can enjoy shopping at nearby 7-Eleven, Kroger, Target, Walmart, Allen Premium Outlets and The Village at Allen.
Whereas food lovers will enjoy eating out at Pho Crystal, Whataburger, Chick-fil-A, Taco Bueno, Taco Bell, In-N-Out Burger, McDonald’s, Jack in the Box, Gloria’s Latin Cuisine, Bonefish Grill, Taco Cabana, Uncle Julio’s, BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse, Olive Garden, Cheddar’s Scratch Kitchen, Pluckers Wing Bar, Sushi Axiom, Kelly’s At The Village, Cotton Patch Café, Smoothie King, Paradise Bakery & Cafe and Cold Stone Creamery.
Steeplechase homes for sale are zoned to the famed Lovejoy Independent School District which includes following nearby schools: Robert L Puster Elementary School, Willow Springs Middle School, Lovejoy High School, and Lovejoy Daep School.
Animal Control – (972)-547-7292
Emergency Services – 911
Fire: Allen Fire Department (non-emergency) - (214) 509-4400
Police: Allen City Police Department (non-emergency) - (214) 509-4200
Sheriff: Collin County Sheriff (non-emergency) – (972) 547-5100
- Legacy ER & Urgent Care – 1890 Ranch, 1335 East Whitestone Boulevard, Suite 100 1310 W Exchange Pkwy, Allen, TX 75013 – (972) 678-4545
- CareNow – 1218 W McDermott Dr, Allen, TX 75013 – (972) 390-9000
- Medical City Children's Urgent Care Allen Clinic – 109 N Central Expy #509, Allen, TX 75013 – (972) 359-6900
- Cable Service:
- AT&T Internet and DirectTV Services – (855) 293-7676
- DirectTV Official – (855) 802 - 3473
- Electricity: Grayson-Collin Electric Cooperative – (903)-482-7100
- Natural Gas: Atmos Energy - 888-286-6700
- AT&T – (888) 294-8433
- Time Warner Cable – 1-855-855-4575
- Trash & Recycling: Waste Management – (214)509-4551
- Water: City of Allen Utility Billing – 214.509.4560
To contact us online, please use the form below.